Govt. of Punjab, School Education Department dated 16th Feb, 2021 in their notification announced recruitment policy, eligibility criteria & stipend for STIs ( School Teacher Interns).
Eligibility Criteria for STIs:
- Male & Female
- Minimum & Upper Age
- 20 Years to 50 Years
- For Primary STIs
- Matriculation (2nd Division)
- For Elementary STIs
- Intermediate (2nd Division)
- For Secondary & Higher Secondary STIs
- BA / BSc / BS (2nd Division)
Candidate should be resident of same neighborhood/village in which School Exist.
Merit Criteria for STIs:
Please see below attachment notification for merit criteria.
Selection Procedure / Key Steps and Time Line:
- Advertisement of STIs will be published on 1st July 2021 in the newspapers & social media.
- Submission of Applications will be online. All candidates will apply through Online Teacher Recruitment System (OTRS) in the desired schools before the closing date. Last date for submission of applications will be 15th July 2021.
- Pre-interview merit list will be displayed on 19th July, 2021.
- School Council Recruitment Committee (SCRC) will be held on 19th July, 2021 for final selection of the candidate.
Payment of Stipend /Pay:
- For Higher Secondary Level
- Rs. 1200 Per Day or Rs. 30,000 Per month.
- For Secondary Level
- Rs. 1000 Per Day or Rs. 25,000 Per month.
- For Elementary Level
- Rs. 800 Per Day or Rs. 20,000 Per month.
- For Primary Level
- Rs. 720 Per Day or Rs. 18,000 Per month.
Tenure of Internship:
It will be for a long time, till the arrival of regular/contract appointee or till the academic session. It is not only for 06 months like CTIs.
Number of Vacant Seats:
Total 13,736 seats are vacant in the selected districts of Punjab. In first stage STIs recruitment will be made in D.G Khan, Gujranwala, Rahim Yar Khan, Mianwali, Rajanpur & Siakot, and in these districts total 6868 STIs will be appointed.
For more information, criterial, terms & conditions, see the STIs Policy below.
© 2021 Niazi TV – Education, News & Entertainment
Leave a Reply