Chicken Shami Kebab, among others, is great for serving non-veggie lover’s bites. You would not only love to eat but also to prepare this fast tidbit. The shami kebabs are a wonderful chicken/sheep, filled with chana dal, and freshly sewn outside. Ideal for an evening in winter, coriander or mint chutney appears to be presented,
Elements Of Chicken Shami Kebab
2 Cup channa dal
2 tsp oil
2 tsp cumin seeds
7-9 nos dark peppercorns
3 sticks cinnamon
3 tsp coriander seeds
2 tsp ajwain
4 nos red stew entirety
1/2 tsp stew chips
1000 gms boneless chicken
2 tsp salt
2 cup water
2 tsp ginger, finely hacked
2 Green stew
2 tsp garlic, finely hacked
1/2 cup coriander leaves , hacked
1/2 cup mint leaves , hacked
1. Crash 2 channel cups with grinder
2. Heat oil, garlic, dark peppers, cinnamon, coriander seeds, ajwain, red stew, and bits of bean stew, in a pressing factor 1-2 minutes of jumping.
3. Now add the splashed chana dal and blend thoroughly.
4. Add the boneless chicken and salt. Bring to stew, adding required amount of water.
5. Cook until all the water has dissipated and chicken is tendered.
6. Let it cool for quite a while and afterward granulate all the fixings to a thick paste.
7. In the glue add ginger, green stew, garlic, coriander leaves and mint leaves. Blend all the fixings to join well.
8. Now add the crude eggs fluid and blend thoroughly.
9. Using your palm make the kebabs of any ideal shape and size, by and large level round shape.
10. Now plunging in egg liquid shallow fry the kebabs from the two sides till brilliant brown.
11. You can serve your preferred kebabs hot with chutney.
© 2021 Niazi TV – Education, News & Entertainment