▉ Great Effect Of Exercise On Our Muscles.
- The amount of work a muscle does is reflected in changes in the muscle itself.
- When muscles are used actively they increase in size or strength and become more efficient and fatigue resistant.
- Aerobic exercises such as swimming,jogging,and fast walking result in several changes in skeletal muscles.
- Capillaries surrounding the muscle fibres as well as mitochondria with in them increase in number and fibre synthesizes more myoglobin.
- These changes result in more efficient muscle metabolism and resitance to fatigue.
- Complete transfixed of muscle leads to muscle enfeeblement and brutal withering.
- To abstain extra calories taking.